2008 MasterCraft XSTAR
Snap-in Carpet Clamping wakeboard/surf racks Bimini top and travel cover
Matching Tandem trailer
You vs. Yourself Notice: You are the toughest competitor you'll ever face. You're the difference between achieving your goals and all the other inglorious alternatives. Your individual will to set the bar higher and continually redefine your personal best determines your success. Correspondingly, if you're looking for a worthy comparison, the X-Star competes best against itself. It's the most decorated and honored and worshipped boat we've ever seen, and we've been doing this for 40 years. It stars at the PWT, X Games, Dew Action Sports Tour and SuperCross. The idealized wakes launched an entire culture of gravity-defying junkies. It's the official towboat of everything cool and every significant tournament around the globe. It's a big part of the soul of every pro who competes for the podium. Of course, the cult following begins at the incomparable wakes, so it's not surprising the X-Star has pulled more 1080's in competition than any other boat. But beyond mojo wakes, every other element of design has come together perfectly in a way that feels like nirvana. That's why X-Star is the bestselling wakeboard boat in the galaxy, and has coveted Rider's Choice Awards four years in a row. It's you versus you. But with the X-Star on your side you can kick your butt.
- The X-Star is a known quantity and can stand on its own in terms of real “wake world” credibility – it is the official towboat of the X-Games, Pro Wakeboard Tour, IWSF World Cup, Parks Double or Nothing, Double Up Del Noche, Supercross and Dew Action Sports Tour… more events two fold than the competition
- The X-Star is the only boat to win 4 consecutive wakeworld.com Rider's Choice Awards which means most riders recognize the superiority of this wakeboard machine, even if they ride behind the “other guys”
- The X-Star is the only wakeboard boat to pull riders to three official 1080's – notably the hardest trick in the current book but apparently a little easier with the wake of the X-Star
- The X-Star has the unmatched innovation of the AP-1 hull which means the X-Star doesn't need gimmicks like a trim tab or foil to create the ultimate wake
- The X-Star is was the first boat designed with the innovative pickle-fork bow that allows for more seating and also creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker
- The X-Star has nearly 90 cubic feet of storage for all your stuff or for more ballast bags… if you dare
- The X-Star comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) as well as a tower, rotating board racks, hard triple tank ballast system that will gulp down 1000 lbs of H20, and a premier sound system that will let everyone know you have definitely arrived.
- BOW COOLER: DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE A 12-PACK OF YOUR FAVORITE CHILLED LIQUIDS AND MORE, THE X-STAR'S SELF-DRAINING BOW COOLER IS A LIFESAVER.
- SWIVEL BOARD RACKS: STORE YOUR BOARDS SAFELY AND CONVENIENTLY ON OUR PATENTED SWIVEL BOARD RACKS. JUST SWIVEL YOUR BOARD INTO THE BOAT WHEN YOU'RE READY TO STRUT YOUR STUFF ON A LINE.
- TOWER SPEAKERS: SOUND TRAVELS GREAT ACROSS THE WATER, AND THESE OPTIONAL JL AUDIO TOWER SPEAKERS WITH AMP CAN HELP YOU RIDE TO THE TUNES THAT ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE.
- REAR STORAGE: WITH A 100-INCH BEAM, THE X-STAR'S REAR STORAGE COMPARTMENT PROVIDES ROOM ENOUGH FOR TONS OF GEAR. KEEP IT ALL OFF THE FLOOR AND CONVENIENTLY PUT AWAY. MOM WOULD BE PROUD.
- Length: 22'3''
- Length Of Boat With Platform: 24'5"
- Width Amidship: 100"
- Overall Length with Trailer: 25'5"
- Overall Length with Swing-Away Tongue Folded: 24'
- Tandem Axle Trailer Weight: 1,240 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 53 Gallons
- Depth at Transom: 30"
- Depth Amidship: 32"
- Draft: 28"
- Capacity: 12 Persons or 1,770 Lbs.
- Model Name Length: 22'
- Beam: 100"
- Boat Weight: 4,250 Lbs.
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 3 in.
- 100 in.
- 28 in.
- Dry Weight
- 4250 lbs.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 (1770 lbs.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 53 gal.