2014 Tigé R20
BLACK AND YELLOW
# of Engines
# of Axles
Nice 1 owner boat in stock and ready to go!
- Boat Length: 20 ft/6.10 m
- Width Amidship: 94 in/2.38 m
- Weight: 3075 lb/1394.79 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 38 gal/143.85 L
- Hull: ConvexV
- Seating: 12
- Color Options: Infinite
- Ballast: 900 lbs (Standard)
- Storage: 61.69 cbft
- Up to 1600 lbs Ballast
- Tige SpeedSet Cruise Control
- Transom Activity Center
- Walk-through Transom
- Patented ConvexV Hull and the Coanda Effect: There’s a reason it performs like no other… Patent #6874441. Tigé's ConvexV hull is shaped to work in synergy with the laws of physics and nature. Tigé stands alone with a patented hull, designed to work with water—not against. The curved surface of Tigé's convex hull utilizes the Coanda Effect to pull the boat deeper in the water. By eliminating the hook of the planing hull, the ConvexV produces a clean and perfectly formed wake/wave.
- Indmar Marine Engines: The Tige R20 comes standard with the Indmar Fusion57 engine packing 335HP. The Fusion57 provides the perfect balance of torque and thanks to the EXT/CAT system, Indmar's dual exhaust, and the ZF transmission, all that power gets wrapped up in a smooth, relaxed right no matter how hard you push it. The Fusion57 has been bred to tow watersports and to set milestones of it’s own. Other engines available: M57 (350HP) and M60 (415HP)
- Wet Sounds: Tige has exclusively partnered with the industry's leading manufacturer of marine audio equipment Wet Sounds for incredible sound. All Wet Sounds components are designed for marine applications with advanced composites and stainless steel components. The REV 8 tower speakers have been engineered for a perfect fit within the Vector Tower.
- Convex VX: The Convex VX, Tige's patented wake surf enhancement device, takes Tige's pro level wakesurf wave to an unrivaled height. The fiberglass extension creates a smooth, deep pocket that is easy to dial in time after time, making the best wave even better.
- Oversized Bow: The R20 offers a wide, open bow design that allows more friends along for the ride. They’ll enjoy lots of legroom as they soak up the sun…and the admiring looks of passersby.
- Low Profile Dash: The R20 dash features a clean, simplified layout and ultra-low profile to maximize visibility. Custom vinyl color options and stainless steel accents enhance the dash’s sleek silhouette.
- Custom Flooring Options: The Tige R20 offers snap-in removable carpet, non-skid flooring or the custom Tige Poseidon mat, all backed with mildew-resistant rubber and finished seams for a perfect fit throughout the floor of the boat.
- Storage: No need to pack light. You’ll find cavernous storage areas conveniently located throughout the entire boat. Stash your gear within easy reach in the R20's bow and under-dash storage or in the massive rear storage lockers.
- Walk-through Transom: The wide, Walk-through Transom provides safe and easy passage between the transom and cockpit while doubling as a convenient platform for sure-footed entry from the dock. Tige also offers a filler cushion to complete your sun deck.
- Transom Activity Center: See who’s next on deck. Tige's unique Transom Activity Center’s full-width seating offers convenience when getting ready to ride or lounging after your sets. Storage compartments below stow away smaller items, ropes and iced-down beverages.
- Oversized Swim Platform: Tige swim platforms are soft, safe and comfortable thanks to custom-designed, non-skid material.
- Surf Bimini: PTM Edge 180° Mirror
- Boat Wraps by Sirlin: Transom Remote
- 3-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty: For a period of three years, Tige will repair or replace, at its sole option, any defective parts covered by this limited warranty. Repairs and replacements will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period. For one year of the warranty period, Tige will pay for both parts and labor. For years two and three, Tige will pay for parts only. The purchaser is responsible for transporting the Tige boat or parts to and from and authorized Tige repair facility.
- Lifetime Hull Replacement: Tige offers the only complete hull replacement warranty in the industry. If you ever experience a structural hull failure or delamination, at any time while you own your boat, Tige will replace it with a new boat at no charge. While we're proud to offer this warranty, we are even more proud of the fact we've never seen a Tige structural hull failure. But if it ever happens, unlike most manufacturers that simply patch hulls, we'll ensure you can always enjoy the trusted integrity of a solid new ride. (See warranty terms for full details. Tige reserves the right to change the terms of the warranty and 360 Service Plus.)
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- 94 in. (6.10 m)
- Dry Weight
- 3075 lb. (1394.79 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 38 gal. (143.85 L)