2015 Tigé Z1
The Z1 might be the little brother to the Z3, but it puts up just as big of a fight. No matter what sport or activity you throw at it, the Z1 delivers on its reputation. Dial in a slalom wake, a huge wakeboarding wake or a surf wave sweet enough to fuel your endless summer.
- Up to 2,600 lbs Ballast
- Tige Touch2
- Zero Off GPS Cruise Control
- Alpha Z Tower
- Transom Activity Center
- Walk-through Transom
- Custom Flooring Options
- Built-In Ice Chest
- Patented ConvexV Hull and the Coanda Effect: There’s a reason it performs like no other: Patent #6874441. Tige's ConvexV hull is shaped to work in synergy with the laws of physics and nature. Tige stands alone with a patented hull, designed to work with water—not against. The curved surface of Tige's convex hull utilizes the Coanda Effect to pull the boat deeper in the water. By eliminating the hook of the planing hull, the ConvexV produces a clean and perfectly formed wake/wave.
- Indmar Raptor Series: The Tige Z1 comes standard with the Raptor 400, which was bred to tow watersports and set milestones of it’s own. The Raptor 400 provides the perfect balance of torque and a smooth, relaxed right no matter how hard you push it. Other engines available: Raptor 440 and Raptor 575.
- Tige Touch2: Seamlessly integrated into a low-profile dash that’s reminiscent of a high-performance sports car, all primary controls are now easily and safely within reach, just to the right of your wheel. Tige Touch2 is the industry's most user-friendly 7” wide-screen anti-glare touchscreen controlling your entire onboard experience through a single interface. A quick touch calls up your personal surf wave; another touch and your perfect wakeboard set awaits.
- Alpha-Z Tower: The Alpha Z Tower’s flowing design makes a Tige instantly recognizable on the water. The unique, fully collapsible cast aluminum structure is the most solid, rattle-free tower available. Sculpted and engineered for maximum strength and versatility, the Alpha Z sets a new standard in tower design and functionality.
- Wet Sounds: Top off the boat of your dreams with a Wet Sounds™ system exclusively built just for Tige. Wet Sounds™ Syndicate Series power amps and REV8 and REV10 tower speakers will deliver the good times in concert quality, whether your chosen source is SIRIUS XM® radio, CD/MP3 Audio or iPod. Enjoy your playlist from anywhere on the boat with no strings attached. All you need is your Bluetooth®-enabled device.
- Oversized Bow: The Z1 offers a wide, open bow design that allows more friends along for the ride. They’ll enjoy lots of legroom as they soak up the sun…and the admiring looks of passersby.
- Seating: Go ahead and stay awhile. Tigé's seating is deeper than other inboards, creating a higher, more comfortable seat, an extra margin of safety for little ones and a drier ride for all. The main cockpit of the Z1 features an additional observer seat and storage area located behind the driver. The seat also has a trash receptacle and lockable storage for your valuables.
- Built-in Ice Chest: Conveniently built into the Z1's oversized bow for easy access, an ice chest with filler cushion and cup holders keeps your beverages refreshingly cold all day long.
- Storage: Welcome aboard all your boards. Tige’s cavernous storage is carefully designed to provide easy access to today’s longest boards and skis. Stainless steel styling details, cup holders, and even more storage are featured in the fiberglass side pockets. The Tige Z3 even features built-in trash containers for handy cleanup.
- Custom Flooring Options: The Tige Z1 offers snap-in removable carpet, non-skid flooring or the custom Tige Poseidon mat, all backed with mildew-resistant rubber and finished seams for a perfect fit throughout the floor of the boat.
- Transom Activity Center: See who’s next on deck. Tige's unique Transom Activity Center’s full-width seating offers convenience when getting ready to ride or lounging after your sets. Storage compartments below stow away smaller items, ropes and iced-down beverages.
- Walk-through Transom: The wide, Walk-through Transom provides safe and easy passage between the transom and cockpit while doubling as a convenient platform for sure-footed entry from the dock. Tige also offers a filler cushion to complete your sun deck.
- Oversized Swim Platform: Tige Swim Platforms are soft, safe and comfortable thanks to custom-designed, non-skid material.
- 3-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty: For a period of three years, Tige will repair or replace, at its sole option, any defective parts covered by this limited warranty. For the three years of the warranty period, Tige will pay for both parts and labor. The purchaser is responsible for transporting their Tige boat or parts to and from the authorized Tige repair facility.
- Ultimate 360 Service Plus: We deliver on our commitment to you by backing select models with Tige 360 Service Plus*, the industry’s most comprehensive protection plan. Tige covers all oil changes including two impellers** throughout the three year warranty. This translates into three years of worry-free ownership and 360-degree service, at zero cost to you. We’ll keep your boat where it belongs — on the water.
- Lifetime Hull Replacement: Tige offers the only complete hull replacement warranty in the industry. If you ever experience a structural hull failure or delamination, at any time while you own your boat, Tige will replace it with a new boat at no charge.** While we’re proud to offer this warranty, we are even more proud of the fact we’ve never seen a Tige structural hull failure. But if it ever happens, unlike most manufacturers that simply patch hulls, we’ll ensure you can always enjoy the trusted integrity of a solid new ride.
- Z-Cline Captains Chair
- Tivoli Steering Wheel
- Surf Bimini
- Clamp 4rce Board Racks
- PTM Edge 180° Mirror
- Transom Remote
- Alpha Z Tower Lighting
- Boat Wraps by Sirlin
- Boat Length: 21.5 ft / 6.55 m
- Width Amidship: 102 in / 259.1 cm
- Weight: 4445 lb / 2016.22 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 48 gal / 181.7 L
- Hull: ConvexV
- Seating: 14
- Color Options: Infinite
- Ballast: Optional
- Storage: 74.42 cbft
- Length Overall
- 21.5 ft. (6.55 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4445 lb. (2016.22 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 14 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 48 gal. (181.7 L)