2018 Nautique GS20
The 20-footer that redefined what a multi-sport towboat can do, our Super Air Nautique GS20 is the most versatile boat in the industry. If you want to pull a skier through a slalom course in the morning, take a wakeboard set at lunch and finish the day with a wakesurf session, the GS20 was made for you. Award-winning technology, beautiful aesthetics and quality that is second to none: that's the GS20.
- Length Overall: 20' / 6.10 m
- Length With Platform: 22 ft. 1 in. / 6.73 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 18 ft. 4.75 in. / 5.61 m
- Beam: 100 in. / 2.54 m
- Draft: 27 in. / 0.69 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 4,500 lb. / 2,041 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gal. / 147.6 L
- Maximum Capacity: 12 persons / 1,850 lb. / 839 kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 1,850 lb. / 839 kg
- Horsepower: 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Torque: 400 ft/lb / 405 ft/lb / 465 ft/lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- Gs-Series Flight Control Tower®: The GS20 tower provides the perfect tow point for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and easily folds for cruising under low bridges. It also allows for easy on-trailer storage through a 7' garage door.
- Lighting: The all-new Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package allows for customizable LED colors throughout the entire boat, including cup holders and accent lighting.
- Linc Panoray: The 12.4 inch touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view right on your screen.
- All-New Jl Audio Head Unit: Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the all-new JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the GS20. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the new gold standard.
- Dash: Space, function, and style come together in the GS20 dash, featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water, and everything within reach. There's a phone pocket, keeps your phone protected and also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Helm Command: Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- Pop-Up Pylon: Ski like the best without having to compromise cockpit seating with this pop-up pylon option that provides a tow point for skiing. This pylon can be easily retracted right back into the deck when not in use to keep your walk-through free and clear.
- Bimini With Surf Pockets: Storage and board racks full? Store your wakesurfers up and out of the way on our Bimini with surf pockets.
- Wrap-Around Lounge: Spending time in the boat is a social affair and the well-appointed lounge on the GS20 was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock, idling down the lake or while underway.
- Trash Can And Cooler: Conveniently stored under the lounge seat on the starboard side, the easily accessible trash can and cooler both stay out of the way to keep the lounge free and clear of clutter.
- Transom Seating: These comfortable seats allow you to relax while watching family and friends hanging out and enjoying the large swim platform while moored.
- Engine Horsepower
- 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Length Overall
- 20' / 6.10 m
- 100 in. / 2.54 m
- 27 in. / 0.69 m
- Dry Weight
- 4,500 lb. / 2,041 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 39 gal. / 147.6 L
- Max Carry Load
- 12 persons / 1,850 lb. / 839 kg