2019 Nautique SUPER AIR G23
Call for Price
To be a true icon, you need to respect all others that came before you. To be a true innovator, you need to see and understand the space that others don't. Recognized as the boat that leads the industry in terms of wake and surf wave performance, the G23 stands alone as the number one choice for riders around the world. Over the past five years, the G23 has been awarded the Rider's Choice Award as the 5X Wakeboard and 4X Wakesurf Boat of the Year. Quality, innovation and luxury go hand-in-hand with this revolutionary model that is designed to maximize the fun during your days on the water. The best wakes, the best surf waves and all the high-end refinements you've come to know from a Super Air Nautique, that's the G23.
- The Super Air Nautique G23 comes standard with the industry-leading 6.2L, H6 Direct-Injection engine from PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology. This proven power plant is efficient and quick to get your Super Air Nautique up on plane. For even more power, supercharge your G23 with the XR7 or XS7 engine options that are the gold standard in the inboard watersports boat market. These extremely powerful and reliable engines are the culmination of PCM's dedication to creating the most innovative engines available. Our 2.0:1 transmission comes standard on all G-series models, delivering smooth operation matched with the perfect combination of horsepower and torque.
- The G23 hull is the winner of the 5X Wakeboard and 4X Wakesurf Boat of the Year. With 2,850 pounds of sub-floor ballast and the ability to customize your wakesurf waves and wakeboard wakes, it stands alone at the top of the wake boat market. The integration of the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) and the Nautique Surf System (NSS) right into the design of the hull allows this legendary model to outperform the rest with its ability to be completely adjustable. Dish out perfect wakeboard wakes for beginners, experts and everything in between, or set up a surf wave exactly the way you want it, the G23 does it all.
- Right out of the box the Super Air Nautique G23 comes standard with the complete JL Audio® M Series Elite stereo package. This includes the JL Audio MM100s head unit, 6 JL M-Series speakers throughout the boat, a 10" JL subwoofer and an 8-channel JL amplifier. Bump up to our M Series Studio Elite package and that gives you two 12" subwoofers and our exclusive JL WaveFront™ technology featuring JL 6.5" M-Series speakers firing through a specially-tuned aperture at the base of the windshield. This premium Studio Elite sound package also features increased zone control to configure crisp sound throughout your boat at exactly the volume you and your passengers prefer.
- The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the G23. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you're surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you'd like.
- Actuated Flight Control Tower®: Our completely re-designed Flight Control Tower on the G23 has a significant upgrade for 2019. Now, deploy or stow your tower at the touch of a button with an all-new actuated system. With the ability to be operated by just one person and with the bimini still connected, this new design makes it extremely convenient for anyone who needs to fold down the tower to go under a bridge or pull into a boathouse.
- Bow: Stretch out and relax in the extremely spacious bow of the Super Air Nautique G23 that includes flip-up arm rests, under seating storage, courtesy lighting and its own dedicated stereo zone.
- Dash: Ergonomic and functional design elements come together in the G23 dash, featuring an asymmetrical configuration that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- G-Series Bimini: The bimini option for all Super Air Nautique G-Series models has been improved to offer increased coverage and better functionality of deployment and surf pockets.
- G-Series Windshield: New for 2019 on the Super Air Nautique G23 is an all-new frameless design windshield. A beautifully sleek windshield gives it a modern, automotive-look that perfectly incorporates into the exterior of the 2019 G23. With great visibility and adjustable vents for the perfect airflow, the new windshield is another step forward in the refined characteristics of the G23.
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- Integrated Steering Assist™: The Integrated Steering Assist utilizes a thruster at the stern of our G-Series models for better maneuverability in tight quarters, around the dock or on the open lake. By quickly moving the transom of the boat to the left or right, this functionality greatly improves the driving experience.
- JL Audio® M6 Speakers: The tower speakers for the Super Air Nautique G23 have been significantly upgraded to the latest in stereo technology, with the M6 speaker by JL Audio. Along with the tower speakers, all in-boat speakers on the G23 are upgraded to the JL Audio M6 speakers as well.
- LINC PANORAY: The 12.4" touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view of your vessel right on your screen.
- Nautique Strapless Board Racks: The over-molded design provides great protection for your boards and also provides the ease-of-use and functionality you'd expect from the best board racks on the market.
- Reversible Stern Seat: Get the best of both worlds with our reversible stern seat. Quickly and easily slide and flip it up so your friends and family can comfortably enjoy watching all the action behind the boat.
- Stereo Zone Control: Customize the music volume in different areas of your Nautique with integrated zone control. The ability to customize zones comes standard on all Super Air Nautiques, or you can opt for additional zones for more control and a better experience for your passengers.
- Length Overall: 23' / 7.01 m
- Length With Platform: 25' 3" / 7.70 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 21' 6.25" / 6.56 m
- Beam: 102" / 2.59 m
- Draft: 25" / 0.64 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 5,900 lbs / 2,676 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 65 gal / 246.1 l
- Maximum Capacity: 16 people / 2,500 lbs / 1,134 kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 2,850 / 1,293 kg
- Horsepower: H6DI 450 hp - XS7 550 hp
- Torque: 465 ft/ lb - 545 ft/ lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 2.0:1
- Engine Horsepower
- H6DI 450 hp - XS7 550 hp
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. (7.01 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 25 in. (0.64 m)
- Dry Weight
- 5,900 lb. (2,676 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 65 gal. (246.1 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 16 persons; 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)