2019 Nautique SUPER AIR GS20
The GS20 is the most versatile 20-foot boat on the market today and was made to put a smile on your face no matter what watersports activity you choose. With this multi-purpose hull you can wakesurf, waterski or wakeboard at high levels due to its unique attributes taken from the Ski Nautique and award-winning G23. Sleek lines, great performance and built from extremely high-quality materials; the GS20 is one of the most popular models in the Nautique line for a reason.
- The Super Air Nautique GS20 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 direct-injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn't enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
- The Super Air Nautique GS20 hull optimizes the way the wake is formed so that you can wakesurf, wakeboard or waterski with ease. We have incorporated specific hull characteristics from our world-record breaking Ski Nautique 200 at the bow, as well as features of our award-winning G-Series at the transom. The technology in the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) has been developed for flawless performance at any speed for any activity. Select the Slalom Ski profile with NCRS Ski Assist, or quickly fill the 1,850 pounds of sub-floor internal ballast and you are on the way to surf or wakeboard.
- The Super Air Nautique GS20 comes with the JL Audio MM100s head unit that provides crisp, clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10" subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
- The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the GS20. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you're surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you'd like.
- Bimini With Surf Pockets: Store your wakesurfers up and out of the way on our Bimini with surf pockets.
- Dash: The GS20 dash comes with a thoughtful design approach, featuring an asymmetrical configuration that keeps your eyes on the water and everything within reach. There's a phone pocket that keeps your phone protected and also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Gs-Series Flight Control Tower®: The tower on the GS20 provides the perfect tow point for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and easily folds down for cruising under low bridges. It also allows for easy on-trailer storage through a 7' garage door.
- Helm Command: Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- JL Audio Head Unit: Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the GS20. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the gold standard.
- Lighting: The Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package allows for customizable LED colors throughout the entire boat, including cup holders and accent lighting.
- LINC PANORAY: The 12.4" touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view right on your screen.
- Pop-Up Pylon: Ski like the best without having to compromise cockpit seating with this pop-up pylon option that provides a tow point for skiing. This pylon can be easily retracted right back into the deck when not in use to keep your walk-through free and clear.
- Trash Can And Cooler: A trash can and cooler are conveniently located in the storage compartment on the starboard side of the boat that keeps items out of the way.
- Wrap-Around Lounge: Spending time in the boat is a social affair and the well-appointed lounge on the GS20 was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock, idling down the lake or while underway.
- Transom Seating: These comfortable seats allow you to relax while watching family and friends hanging out and enjoying the large swim platform while moored.
- Length Overall: 20' / 6.10 m
- Length With Platform: 22' 1" / 6.73 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 18' 4.75" / 5.61 m
- Beam: 100" / 2.54 m
- Draft: 27" / 0.69 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 4,500 lbs / 2,041 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gal / 147.6 l
- Maximum Capacity: 12 People / 1,850 lbs / 839 kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 1,850 lbs / 839 kg
- Horsepower: 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Torque: 400 ft/ lb / 405 ft/ lb / 465 ft/ lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Engine Horsepower
- 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- 100 in. (2.54 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4,500 lb. (2,041 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 39 gal. (147.6 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 12 persons; 1,850 lb. (839 kg)